city lights | for those who are in love with cities they’ve never been to [listen]
hello yes i would like to inquire about purchasing a jem carstairs
clint barton might be in cap 3 this is the best news ever bye
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Snow in April - Rosamunde Pilcher
2. The Fitzosbornes in Exile - Michelle Cooper
3. Love Rosie / Where the rainbow ends - Cecilia Ahern
4. Emma - Jane Austen
5. La Princesse de Clèves - Madame de Montpensier
6. Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
7. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
8. Wives and Daughters - Elizabeth Gaskell
9. Ivanhoé - Walter Scott
10. The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater
Taking a brief break in the middle of working on comic thumbnails to test a couple of new brush settings I have been wanting to try. They might still need a bit of tweaking.
Portrait of Jem (from the Infernal Devices by cassandraclare)
i have fantasies about having a pet dragon. but i’d also like to be one to fuck shit up. and ride it.